Just back from the farmer’s market with the following:
- Three pounds of heirloom tomatoes
- One pound of yellow wax beans.
- One and half pounds of brussel sprouts
- One pound of figs
- One pound of yukon gold potato nuggets (almost like fingerlings but grape sized)
- Ponce Pt. rindon cheese
- Quarter poundof creme fraiche
- One pan de mie
- One sweet baguette
- and what I’m really excited about….one quarter node of foie gras.
I spent too much money but I’m gonna eat good for the few days. Pics coming once I’m done playing food stylist.