I sorta made this one up off the top of my head and it came out super good.
1 pound butter, room temp.
2 cups granulated sugar
5 springs rosemary
zest of 4 lemons
juice of 2 lemons
4 egg yolks
3 whole eggs
4 cups AP flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) In bowl of food processor combine rosemary leaves and sugar. Puree until leaves are incorporated into sugar. Add lemon zest and process for 30 to 40 seconds.
3) IN bowl of large stand mixer, add sugar mixture and butter that has been cut into 1” cubes. Cream together.
4) One at a time add egg yolks, waiting until each is incorporated before adding the next. Repeat with whole eggs.
5) Whisk together dry ingredients and add into wet mixture in ½ cup increments allowing it to be mixed in before adding the next measure.
6) Scrape down sides and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
7) Spoon dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets, spacing approx 1 to 2 inches apart.
8) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are turning golden. You shouldhave a very cakey cookie in the end.